An example of worshipping the creation rather than the Creator. The Green Bible was released in October 2008 to a consumer base described in 2 Timothy 4:3-4.
via greenletterbible.comAbout The Green Bible
The Green Bible is the definitive movement Bible that shows that God is green and how we can care for and protect God’s creation.
- Green-Letter Edition: Verses and passages that speak to God’s care for creation highlighted in green
- Foreword by Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Essays by Brian McLaren, Cal DeWitt, Barbara Brown Taylor, Pope John Paul II, Ellen Davis, N. T. Wright, Ellen Bernstein, Matthew Sleeth, James Jones, and Gordon Aeschliman
- Inspirational quotes from Christian teachings throughout the ages
- A green Bible topical index
- A personal green Bible trail study guide
- An appendix with information on further reading, how to get involved, and practical steps to take
- Recycled paper, using soy-based ink with a cotton/linen cover