Q & A Friday: Are you a Dispensationalist?
Very much on the same page, theologically speaking. Read Matt Weymeyer’s article, too.
Labels are often difficult. It is usually better to define terms before endorsing or rejecting them.
By saying I am a dispensationalist I mean the following:
- I see a distinction between the church and the nation of Israel
- I see a future for the nation of Israel
- I employ a consistent literal historical-grammatical approach to Bible interpretation
- The major theme in the Scriptures is the glory of God
Also, by saying I am a dispensationalist I also believe the following:
- I do not see multiple ways of salvation in the Bible, sinners are saved by grace through faith (whether Paul or Abraham, cf. Rom. 4.1-5)
- I do not believe that some parts of the New Testament are not for…
View original post 106 more words